Saturday, June 26, 2010

I am sure it takes awhile to get followers. It is funny sitting here typing to.... nobody! I feel like this is more like a diary. Private. I don't even have to lock this one. I don't have any followers anyway. I could do the obvious and have my husband, mom, friends and family sign up to follow me. I will do that eventually but I just want to wait and get that first person who just happens upon my little blog and wants to follow it. After that, family and friends beware, I will be begging them all to be followers. If, the blog book for idiots, tells me it is okay to beg for followers. I have to do the right thing after all. I don't want to make any "blogger trouble" or anything. I kind of like having my own little private place right now. It gives me time to figure out how this works. I have decided I will try to post at least one helpful hint each week. That way, if I do get a follower or many, (but I would settle for one just for now) I would at least have something they may be interested in reading, learning, etc... Until next time......

No comments: