Sunday, June 20, 2010

Learning to blog.

Well I finally have time to devote to learning everything about blogging. If you happen to read this blog and you say "she doesn't know what she is doing", well you are right. I don't. With that said I do believe I can learn and as they say (whoever "they" are) you have to start somewhere. I am starting here. I do my best learning by just jumping in and figuring it out. I do know what I want to blog about. Parties! I love parties and seeing what others have done for their parties. My belief is that you can have a great party without breaking the bank. You can have an inexpensive party but still make it special. Believe me, I don't have a lot of money but I find ways to make my parties special in a way I can afford. You would be so surprised by the things you can make with tulle and tissue paper. You can even find branches in your yard and make something special out of it. You just have to use your imagination. I have found so many good ideas on the internet. Just take some time and do a little research and before you know it you will be able to add some special touches to your parties too.

No comments: