Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wow, I am really having a hard time figuring out this blog business. It seems easy enough until you actually start doing it. I just need to know more about computers, internet, etc... I have only had a facebook for about a month if that tells you anything. I am ordering a book to help me. You know what I am talking about. A blog book for idiots. That would be me. I am determined to do this and I am not ready to give up. I get frustrated to quick but I am going to work through it and do whatever I need to do to succeed. I follow several blogs and they have beautiful and creative backgrounds and layouts. Mine is green and I am lucky I could figure out how to do that. I want mine to be beautiful too. I am guessing the others didn't start out that way. I am sure they had to work at it too. For now, I am going to be happy with green.

No comments: