Monday, June 28, 2010

I have a 25 year old?




Today is my oldest son's 25th birthday. Wow 25! It seems unreal to me. The truth is a lot of things are hard to believe. He was married on June 12. Just a couple of weeks ago. That still hasn't sunk in yet. It all happened so fast. He was born, he smiled, he giggled, he rolled over, sat up, crawled, talked, walked, started school, graduated from high school, graduated from college, graduated from grad school & got married. There are thousands of other wonderful things he did in between all of that. He has brought me so much joy and very little trouble. He was a happy baby. He was an easy child to raise. He is so smart. He has a good heart. He has achieved so much in his 25 years. He is just getting started. I know he has so many more amazing things to do. I am a proud mom. I am so lucky and I know it. I appreciate all I have. Happy Birthday Chris! You will always be my baby.

No comments: